IEW’s director, Andrew Pudewa, introduces Timeline of Classics...
Upcoming events in 2015…
- Atlanta, GA (Georgia Home Education Association) - April 9-11, 2015
- Gardendale, AL (CHEF-AL) - June 18-19, 2015
IEW (1-2) and Literary Analysis classes are set to begin...fall 2014!
- 2014 has been a busy year with special events and conventions in…
Columbia, South Carolina (Midlands Homeschool Convention)
High School Essay Intensive with Andrew Pudewa
Gardendale, Alabama (CHEF-AL)
Duluth, Georgia (GHEA)
North Charleston, South Carolina
- South East Homeschool Convention in Greenville, SC - March 14-16, 2013 http://www.southeasthomeschoolconvention.com/
What a joy to introduce Timeline of Classics to Jim Weiss of Greathall Productions! His award-winning storytelling audio recordings have been indexed throughout the entire resource.
Gail Ledbetter (Timeline of Classics) meets Laura Bettis (Following Narnia)!
- Timeline of Classics is pleased to announce our new publisher: The Institute for Excellence in Writing!
What an honor to be included among the new products featured in the IEW 2013 Magalog!
IEW Exhibitor Laura House and crew posing for a quick photo with Andrew Pudewa before dismantling the booth at the South East Homeschool Convention in Greenville, SC in 2011!
- October 25, 2012 - Home-Business Trunk Expo - Cary, NC http://homeschool.colonial.org/archives/2063
- June 7-9, 2012 - Coastal Home Educators Conference - Beaufort, SC http://checonference.com/
Thank you, Joyce Glover, for the warm welcome in Beaufort, SC! The CHEC hospitality shown to us will long be remembered along with the fine cooking by the Men’s ministry of Community Bible Church!
Ironically, the Timeline of Classics booth was situated adjacent to Classical Conversations -- a natural fit! This placement afforded many curricular conversations and even a “mini” workshop right on the convention hall floor. Looking forward to this event again next year…
- July 12-14, 2012 - HINTS - Matthews, NC http://hintsonline.org/bookfair.htm
Setting up…fun to be by Classical Conversations again!
Workshop: Using Literature to Teach the Panoramic View of World History
Photo credit: Amanda Pelser